FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We hope that you'll be able to grab a quick answer here, but if you are still in the dark please feel free email us, Facebook or Tweet at us and we will get back to you like a comet.
What are your minimums?
- For 1-2 color prints, our minimums are pretty low at 12 pieces. In many cases we can mix and match the apparel. If you are looking for a more involved print with 4-6 colors, our minimums start at 48 pieces.
- For best pricing, higher quantities will yield lower pricing.
What are your design file requirements?
- We prefer all files to be vectorized, color separated, 300dpi, sized at the final print dimensions. This will produce the greatest quality print. If we get less than this, we can't guarantee the highest definition. Please ask if you are unsure.
- We accept file types: .ai, .eps. .tif, .pdf, .pds and some jpg files will work. Please ensure that all logos and artwork are already at the highest quality level. Any quality issue may delay the production of your order.
What is your turnaround time?
- Our typical turnaround time is 7-15 days from the time we receive the final art approval and payment in full. We can't aways guarantee stock and some delays may apply. Some products can take up to 3-4 weeks. Please ask ahead of time if you are in a rush and we may be able to accommodate. We do charge 25% of order total for anything that would be outside of our normal turnaround times.
- We are not responsible for acts of nature that may affect any deadline.
How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping on 99% of our out-of-state orders. We offer free pick-up for local orders.
Can I mix and match shirt and ink colors?
- Yes. You can mix and match shirt colors. If you require an ink color change, additional fees will apply. It will depend on the scope of the design.
I don't see the type of shirt or garment I want on your site.
- We print on and have access to hundreds of different garments and styles. We sell a lot of certain brands and styles and focus mainly on those items. However, we can accommodate nearly any brand or type. Just let us know and we will get you more info.
Am I missing a some shirts in my order?
- We strive to fill every order 100%, but it is possible you may be missing something. The industry standard for custom apparel decoration is a 2%-4% over/under run. This means that because of a few circumstances during the process( such as vendor shortages and damages, damages during printing, shipping issues, and misprints) we can't guarantee that all shirts will be sellable. We STRONGLY advise that you order a few extras in order to account for this possibility. The pricing we get is based on the initial quantity we order and can't always order extras. If you are shorted and can't replaces, we will refund you the difference.
- You may also get a few extras from time to time.
When do I pay for my order?
- We expect payment before anything custom is printed. It is standard in almost every industry.
Can you print _______?
- Sometimes yes and sometimes no. The best way to find out is to reach out. Send us an email with the artwork and project details and we will get back to you asap!
Can I buy just 1 shirt?
Are there minimums on the fundraising sites?
- No. But we hope you will help by marketing and promoting the sale in order to encourage as many people to help raise funds.
Do you print hats?
- We work with hats, yes! Please note: Hat minimums are higher than our apparel minimums. Let us know what you are looking for and we can get you specific info.