from idea to creation
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECES TO A QUALITY PRINT IS QUALITY ARTWORK
As they say, "crap in crap out!" Whoever "they" are, are absolutely right! You can't expect high detailed prints with less than high detailed artwork. In a world where we want all the modern comforts we can find, ignoring this detail will result in less than excellent prints. We want to help you get the best possible product.
1. In your graphics program, such as Photoshop or Illustrator, set your resolution to at least 300dpi before you start the creation process. (You can't change this after the fact and retain the same value in raster based programs.)
2. Vectorize your artwork for print. You will need to use a vector based program like Illustrator or In Design. A vectorized file will allow the image to scale to any size and retain all the fine detail.
TIPS FOR GREAT ARTWORK CREATION
3. Don't take images from Google image search or any other search engine or website. The large majority of these images are 1. Not your property 2. Usually not at high resolution.
There is a MASSIVE difference in quality between artwork created for online use to load quickly and artwork created for highly detailed screen prints.
Instead, ask us or another graphic designer to help you create the best imagery possible.
1. High Resolution Files at 300 DPI
2. Preferred file types: .ai, .psd. eps
.pdf, .tif, high resolution jpeg
3. Vectorized Artwork is ALWAYS better than non-vectorized artwork.
4. Size artwork at the actual size you want it to print. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Standard Ink Colors
We have streamlined our standard ink colors to help you dial in designs.
This graphic highlights the basic color offerings. It's cool as you can see what the ink looks like wet (before printing and curing) and then how it looks when cured.
This will help dial in the finished, cured result.
If you have exacting color match needs, we can also help you. Some fees may apply. Reach out with any questions you may have!